Since I mostly spend my time working on projects for clients instead of messing around with Flex and figuring out new things anymore, I’ve decided to embark on a long journey.
Building a fully featured YouTube Video Manager.
It’s going to be quite feature rich, and I’ll most probably release the source on here for everyone to play around with 🙂
Some of the stuff I’m hoping to get in it is –
- Search YouTube and Top 10 lists etc.
- Watch Videos in a custom player instead of the standard YouTube player.
- Download videos in the background with a single click!
- Have a little favorites thing going on.
- Lots of fancy stuff thrown in like drag and drop etc.
I’m quite open to suggestions as to what I should add to it.
Remember, I’m in the very initial stages of this project, so now would be a great time to tell me what your thoughts are!